Saturday, April 3, 2010

Setlist: Wilco @ The Wellmont Theatre - Montclair, NJ 4/2/10

Wilco
Friday, April 2, 2010

The Wellmont Theatre

Montclair, NJ


Set:
Wilco (The Song), Bull Black Nova, You Are My Face, I Am Trying to Break Your Heart > One Wing, Via Chicago, Company in My Back, Handshake Drugs, Side with the Seeds, Pot Kettle Black, Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again), I'll Fight, Impossible Germany, California Stars, Poor Places > Spiders (Kidsmoke)*, More Like the Moon*, Forget the Flowers*, Someday, Some Morning, Sometime*, Laminated Cat*, War on War*, Passenger Side* > Airline to Heaven, A Shot in the Arm, Jesus, Etc., You Never Know, Heavy Metal Drummer, Red-Eyed and Blue > I Got You (At the End of the Century), Broken Arrow@, Hate It Here, Theologians, I'm the Man Who Loves You, Monday, Thank You Friends^

Encore:
The Late Greats, I'm a Wheel

Notes:
* Acoustic, @ Buffalo Springfield cover, ^ Big Star cover

[Setlist via
Via Chicago]

2 comments:

  1. I was there. Good show----the acoustic set was unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also played Hummingbird between Broken Arrow and Hate it here.

    ReplyDelete