- WTF? Joni Mitchell calls Bob Dylan a "fake"
- Glide Magazine reviews Phish 3D
- Joanna Newsom & Jim James on the new Roots album
- South Park creators Trey Parker & Matt Stone received death threats
- MGMT's Congratulations is #2 in on Billboards Top 200
- Prince to play three European festivals this summer
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thank Boosh It's Friday!
Today, I am finally making my first trip to Hot Doug's. The "Game of the Week" is Ostrich Sausage with Cumin Mustard Cream, Tabasco Olives and Aged Piave Cheese. Sounds delicious and you can throw in some duck fat fries! Head over to the New York Times website and you can hear their new album High Violet streaming in it's entirety. I hope everyone has a great weekend.