Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Morning Coffee Break

I had a great extended weekend. I must say that I wasn't that impressed with my trip to Hot Doug's. We waited about an hour in line and left a little disappointed, but I will give it another chance sometime. On the other hand, I enjoyed Great Lake Pizza much more. We arrived a little before five and there was already a line. The place is really really small and has room for 10 people. We ordered two of the three pizzas that they make. It was definitely on the expensive side, but I would back for sure.

I also made my first trip to Half Acre Brewing where I picked up a four pack (16oz cans) of their Gossamer Golden Ale. I am not a big fan of golden ales, but this beer is very refreshing and tastes great. It's back to the grind, but another short week awaits me. I hope everyone had a great weekend
and happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment