I also made my first trip to Half Acre Brewing where I picked up a four pack (16oz cans) of their Gossamer Golden Ale. I am not a big fan of golden ales, but this beer is very refreshing and tastes great. It's back to the grind, but another short week awaits me. I hope everyone had a great weekend and happy Monday!
- The Gorillaz performed on "The Colbert Report"
- MMJ played a very intimate gig at NOLA's Preservation Hall
- Further to cover six Grateful Dead albums at Further Festival
- Mr. Miner gives a Phish history lesson on Deer Creek & Alpine Valley
- Phish will plant a tree for every order during their green sale
- Thurston Moore to release Yoko Ono book that actually flies