Thursday, April 8, 2010

Setlist: Wilco @ Capitol Center for the Arts - Concord, NH 4/7/10

Wilco
Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Capitol Center for the Arts

Concord, NH


Set: Wilco (The Song), I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, Ashes of American Flags, Bull Black Nova, You Are My Face, One Wing, A Shot in the Arm, At Least That's What You Said, Radio Cure, Handshake Drugs, Impossible Germany, I'll Fight, California Stars, Poor Places > Spiders (Kidsmoke)*, You and I*, Why Would You Wanna Live*, Cars Can't Escape*, Hesitating Beauty*, War on War*, Laminated Cat*, Passenger Side*, Airline to Heaven, Summerteeth > Misunderstood, Can't Stand It, Jesus, Etc., You Never Know, Heavy Metal Drummer, Hate It Here, Walken, I'm the Man Who Loves You, In The Street^


Encore: Hoodoo Voodoo, I'm a Wheel


Notes: * Acoustic, ^ Big Star cover


[Setlist via
Via Chicago]

No comments:

Post a Comment