Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Setlist: Wilco @ The National - Richmond, VA 3/29/10

Wilco
Monday, March 29, 2010

The National

Richmond, VA


Set:
Wilco (The Song), I am Trying to Break Your Heart, Bull Black Nova, You Are My Face, One Wing, A Shot in the Arm, Shake It Off, I'll Fight, Company in My Back, Handshake Drugs, Side with the Seeds, Deeper Down, Impossible Germany, Poor Places> Spiders (Kidsmoke)*, She's a Jar*, Forget the Flowers*, Someday, Some Morning, Sometime*, Laminated Cat*, How To Fight Loneliness*, California Stars*, Passenger Side*, Outta Mind (Outta Sight)*> Misunderstood, Can't Stand It, Jesus, Etc., Ashes of American Flags, You Never Know, Hate It Here, Theologians, Walken, I'm the Man Who Loves You, Monday, Thank You Friends

Encore:
Heavy Metal Drummer, I'm A Wheel

Notes:
* Acoustic, ^ Big Star cover

[Setlist via
Via Chicago]

No comments:

Post a Comment