Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank Boosh It's Friday!

I've been thinking about running a Friday news segment for a while, but couldn't think of a name that I liked until last night. I was introduced to The Mighty Boosh by my friends in Walter Meego a few years ago and thought it was hilarious. The off the wall British comedy was recently released in the US on DVD. I definitely recommend checking it out.

You have until 11:59pm ET tonight to
request your Phish summer tour tickets. Thanks to everyone who has read my blog. It's hard to believe, but it's been roughly seven months since I started S&SS. I have some ideas on expanding, so stay tuned. If you have any suggestions, just drop me a line. Don't forget that you can follow me on Twitter. Without further adieu, I bring you Thank Boosh It's Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment