Friday, March 26, 2010

Setlist: Wilco @ Johnny Mercer Theater 3/25/10

Wilco
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Johnny Mercer Theater

Savannah, GA


Set:
Wilco (The Song), Bull Black Nova, You Are My Face, I am Trying to Break Your Heart, One Wing, Shot in the Arm, Side with the Seeds, At Least That's What You Said, Company In My Back, Pot Kettle Black, Deeper Down, Handshake Drugs, Impossible Germany, California Stars, Poor Places, Spiders (Kidsmoke)*, Forget the Flowers*, At My Window Sad and Lonely*, Laminated Cat*, Wishful Thinking*, War on War*, She's a Jar*, Airline to Heaven*, Ashes of American Flags, Heavy Metal Drummer, Jesus, Etc., You Never Know, Via Chicago, I'm Always in Love, Hate It Here, Walken, I'm the Man Who Loves You, Hoodoo Voodoo, I'm a Wheel

Encore:
Thank You Friends@

Notes: * Acoustic, @ Big Star cover

[Setlist via Via Chicago]

No comments:

Post a Comment