Sunday, March 28, 2010

Setlist: Wilco @ Durham Performing Arts Center - Durham, NC 3/27/10

Wilco
Saturday, March 27, 2010

Durham Performing Arts Center

Durham, NC


Set: Wilco (The Song), Bull Black Nova, You Are My Face, I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, At Least That's What You Said, Deeper Down, Handshake Drugs, Side with the Seeds, She's a Jar, I'll Fight, Impossible Germany, Summerteeth, California Stars, Poor Place, Spiders (Kidsmoke)*, Forget the Flowers*, When the Roses Bloom Again*, War on War*, When You Wake Up Feeling Old*, Laminated Cat*, Passenger Side*, Airline to Heaven, A Shot in the Arm, Hate It Here, Heavy Metal Drummer, You Never Know, Jesus, Etc., Walken, I'm the Man Who Loves You, Thank You, Friends^, Via Chicago, Hoodoo Voodoo, I'm a Wheel


Notes: * Acoustic, ^ Big Star Cover


[Setlist via
Via Chicago]

No comments:

Post a Comment