Saturday, February 20, 2010

Setlist: Trey Anastasio @ Riviera Theatre

I had a great time at the show last night. It's very clear that Trey is very happy with this band! They sound rehearsed and very tight. Highlights for me included Push On 'Til The Day, Gotta Jibboo, Sand, Mr. Completely and a slow funked out version of The Way I Feel. I also enjoyed Trey's solo in Valentine. A review will come later. I am about to head up to Madison to catch Wilco at the Overture Center tonight. Take a look at the setlist below....

Trey Anastasio and Classic TAB
Friday, February 19, 2010
Riviera Theatre
Chicago, IL

Set I:
Shine, Cayman Review, Push On Til The Day, Sweet Dreams Melinda, Mozambique, Alive Again, Gotta Jibboo, Small Axe, All That Almost Was, Alaska, Valentine, Tuesday, Brian and Robert^, Driver^, Sample^, Wilson^

Set II
: Dragonfly, Night Speaks to a Woman, Sand, Let Me Lie, Mr. Completely, Plasma, The Birdwatcher, The Way I Feel, Last Tube, Black Dog

Encore:
Sultans of Swing, First Tube

Notes:
^Trey Solo Acoustic

Reviews:
Download the show:

[Setlist via Hidden Track]

No comments:

Post a Comment