Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Morning Coffee Break

The Bad Plus show on Friday night was sick! It had been awhile since I had seen them, but they put on a clinic. On Sunday, I watched Didier Drogba beat Arsenal himself. After that I was up in Evanston to see Northwestern take care of Indiana. I enjoyed the Super Bowl, but thought the commercials were pretty lame for the most part. The worst being the Doritos commercial with the guy in the coffin that falls out. Dumb. Paste runs down ten great Pepsi ads from past Super Bowls. Here is some news to help kick start your Monday.
I remember when I listened to "I Can't Quit You Baby" from Led Zeppelin's Coda for the first time and was blown away by Jimmy Page's guitar solo. Check out this great video of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment