- Leonard Cohen postpones European tour six months
- Jambands.com interviews The Avett Brothers
- Trey Anastasio begins tour tonight. Do you have your tickets?
- Hangout at the beach with The Black Crowes and many more
- Them Crooked Vultures rocked Saturday Night Live
- Gogol Bordello announce album & spring tour
Monday, February 8, 2010
Monday Morning Coffee Break
The Bad Plus show on Friday night was sick! It had been awhile since I had seen them, but they put on a clinic. On Sunday, I watched Didier Drogba beat Arsenal himself. After that I was up in Evanston to see Northwestern take care of Indiana. I enjoyed the Super Bowl, but thought the commercials were pretty lame for the most part. The worst being the Doritos commercial with the guy in the coffin that falls out. Dumb. Paste runs down ten great Pepsi ads from past Super Bowls. Here is some news to help kick start your Monday.