- Click here to see how you can win a $10,000 iTunes gift card
- Duff McKagan reflects on his past and Kurt Cobain
- High Sierra Music Festival returns for the 20th time
- Will the Allman Brothers ever return to the Beacon?
- The Strokes have recorded the basic tracks for their next record
- “Superfly during Jazzfest Concert Series” announced
Monday, February 15, 2010
Monday Morning Coffee Break
I tried Ethiopian food for the first time at Ras Dashen and reallyenjoyed it. I tried a beer from Namibia at dinner called Windhoek Special This made me think of the Flight of the Conchords song "Ladies of the World".But this weekend is going to kick some serious ass! I am catching Trey at The Riv on Friday and then I head to Madison on Saturday to catch Wilco at Overture Hall. Here is some news to get your Monday moving.