Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Morning Coffee Break

I tried Ethiopian food for the first time at Ras Dashen and reallyenjoyed it. I tried a beer from Namibia at dinner called Windhoek Special This made me think of the Flight of the Conchords song "Ladies of the World".But this weekend is going to kick some serious ass! I am catching Trey at The Riv on Friday and then I head to Madison on Saturday to catch Wilco at Overture Hall. Here is some news to get your Monday moving. Last year it took two months for the three-days passes to sell out for Pitchfork Music Festival. Thanks to three solid headliners including the much anticipated set by Pavement, this year took less than a week. You are still able to purchase one day passes, but they will go fast. Check out these videos by the three headliners.








No comments:

Post a Comment