Sunday, November 22, 2009

Setlists: Phish @ US Bank Arena

I made the trip to Cincinnati on Saturday to catch Phish's second and final show at U.S. Bank Arena. The show featured some great jamming with the band clearly enjoying themselves on stage. Highlights for me included a very funky "Wolfman's Brother", a mind splitting "Split Open & Melt", and a fantastic version of "Rock and Roll", which segued into "Ghost"

For me though, the best part of the night was the middle of the first set. It was a real treat to hear "Torn and Frayed", "Ginseng Sullivan" and "Albuquerque". This is getting me very excited for this weekend, when I will travel to Albany for both shows. I logged just over 600 miles in my car in a little over 24 hours, but it was worth every mile.

Phish
Saturday, November 21, 2009
U.S. Bank Arena
Cincinnati, OH

Set I: Wilson > NICU, Wolfman's Brother, Ocelot, Torn and Frayed, Strange Design, Ginseng Sullivan, Albuquerque, Split Open and Melt, Dirt, Limb By Limb, Run Like an Antelope

Set II: Rock and Roll > Ghost > If I Could, Backwards Down the Number Line > Prince Caspian, Suzy Greenberg > Also Sprach Zarathustra > The Squirming Coil

Encore: Sleeping Monkey, Axilla

Notes: Albuquerque was played for the first time since 9/14/00 (115 shows).

Reviews:
Download the show:
Phish
Friday, November 20, 2009
U.S. Bank Arena
Cincinnati, OH


Set I: Chalk Dust Torture, The Moma Dance > The Divided Sky, Alaska, Water in the Sky, Fast Enough for You, Time Turns Elastic, Gotta Jibboo > Fluffhead

Set II:
Punch You In the Eye > Tweezer > Light > Back on the Train > Possum, Slave to the Traffic Light, You Enjoy Myself

Encore: Joy, Golgi Apparatus > Tweezer Reprise

Download the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment