Friday, November 27, 2009

Setlist: Phish @ Times Union Center

I just got back to my hotel room and tonight was a tale of two sets. I enjoyed parts of the first set, but the second set is where it was at! "Golden Age" was definitely a surprise, but the jam was very cool. Not sure if that will stick around in the rotation, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again. I am exhausted and need some sleep. I will have a review of both shows when I get back to Chicago early next week.

Phish
Friday, November 27, 2009
Times Union Center
Albany, NY

Set I:
AC/DC Bag, Maze, Driver, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own, Gumbo, Bouncing Around the Room > It's Ice, Two Versions of Me, Timber (Jerry) > Limb By Limb, Cavern, Light

Set II:
My Friend, My Friend, Golden Age^, On Your Way Down, Fluffhead > Piper > Tomorrow's Song*, Prince Caspian, Harry Hood, Suzy Greenberg, The Squirming Coil, I Been Around

Encore: Fire

Notes:
^ - TV on the Radio cover, first time played
* - First time played

Reviews:
Download the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment