Sunday, October 18, 2009

Setlist: Wilco October 18, 2009 UIC Pavilion - Chicago, IL

Once again, Wilco delivered an amazing set for their hometown crowd. Some of the highlights included an amazing "Impossible Germany" & "Hoodoo Voodoo" featured some sick guitar solos by both Nels and Pat! Jeff Tweedy was exceptionally chatty tonight. The setlist for tonight is below. Thanks to everyone who followed my twitter postings. I will be at the show tomorrow night as well.

Wilco
Sunday, October 18, 2009
UIC Pavilion
Chicago, IL

The band came on stage to the Price is Right theme

Wilco (the song)
A Shot in the Arm
Bull Black Nova
You Are my Face
I am trying to break your heart
One Wing
Misunderstood (36 Nothings!)
At least that's what you said
Deeper Down
Impossible Germany
It's just that simple w/ John on guitar and vox
I'll Fight
Handshake Drugs
Sonny Feeling
Jesus, etc.
Theologians
I'm Always In Love
Hate It Here
Walken
I'm the man who loves you
Encore:
You Never Know
Heavy metal drummer
Just a Kid
Kingpin
Monday
Outtasite (outta mind)
Hoodoo Voodoo
I'm a wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment