Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Morning Coffee Break

I had a rather busy weekend. On Saturday, I witnessed a rare Bulls win and celebrated it with a Poperings Hommelbier at Map Room. Yesterday, I watched the Ravens take care of the Patriots and ice skated at Millennium Park. Here is some news to jump start your Monday.
One of my favorite bands is Great Lake Swimmers. I discovered them shortly after they released their third album Ongiara, which is an amazing record. The band recently released Lost Channels to critical acclaim and has toured extensively. You can check out my review of their recent show at Lincoln Hall in Chicago. The band is currently wrapping up a brief tour of China. Tony Dekker has been blogging about his experience for Spinner. Check out his blog entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment