Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Tuesday Morning Coffee Break

I finally got home yesterday from my post Thanksgiving Phish weekend in Albany. I had an awesome time at the shows and I really wish that I could make it to the upcoming MSG shows this week. Since I didn't get my normal Monday morning post in, I thought I would start off Tuesday with some news. It's nice to be back in the saddle.
Now that Trent Reznor has officially retired NIN, he is auctioning off studio and touring gear via eBay. Guitars, keyboards, amplifiers, drums, staging, anvil cases, cables, rack/outboard gear, guitar effects, and pedal boards will be available. The eBay page will be updated frequently with new listings, so check back often. If you tweet, you can follow @nineinchnails on Twitter for updates.
This is a really cool idea, but unfortunately the gear will be a little out of my price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment