- Pearl Jam will headline the Hard Rock Calling festival
- Paul McCartney made up with John Lennon before he was murdered
- Bruce Springsteen was a recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors
- moe. will host their first ever Tropical Throe. down
- Need a new ornament for your Christmas tree?
- The Chicago Blackhawks teamed up with Weezer for charity
Monday, December 7, 2009
Monday Morning Coffee Break
It was quite the weekend! I woke up this morning to the first snowfall in Chicago this winter. Even though the Bears beat the hopeless Rams, they still suck. The Bulls have been bad all season. At least the Blackhawks are winning. To top it all off, a naked guy ran on stage during Phish's final show of their fall tour in Charlottesville, VA on Saturday during "Yamar". Here a few stories to get your Monday going.