Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jimmy's Weekly Phish Fry

Lately, I have been listening to a lot of Phish compliments of the Phish Google Spreadsheet. I figured since I don't have a weekly Phish post, why not start one. I will be posting some of my favorite shows with a link to download the show. I am not sure if I will have a set day for the post, so check back throughout the week for my pick.

Download the show here.

Phish
Wednesday, June 14, 1995

Mud City Amphitheater

Memphis, TN


Set 1:
Don't You Wanna Go, Gumbo, NICU, Mound, Cavern, Possum, All Things Reconsidered, Amazing Grace, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Spock's Brain, Split Open and Melt

Set 2: Also Sprach Zarathustra > Poor Heart > Tweezer, Acoustic Army, While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Encore: Simple, Rocky Top > Tweezer Reprise


Notes: Don’t You Wanna Go was preceded by a Stairway to Heaven tease. This 50+ minute Tweezer included a brief Gypsy Queen Jam, a 2001 tease, a Slave-like jam, and a Digital Delay Loop Jam with whistling. Simple was performed with an a cappella ending instead of a jam, akin to the ALO version from December 8, 1994. Amazing Grace was performed without microphones.

[Setlist via Phish.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment